Previous Participants: my4R Accounts from last year are still active. Previous participants do not need to sign-up again. Simply click the "my4R ACCOUNT" link above to sign-in.
New Participants: Sign-Up and start earning points today! Simply accept the Rules and Regulations below, and enter your information to create a my4R account.
2014 RETAILER RULES AND REGULATIONS:
Any retail salesperson who is employed by a federally licensed firearms retailer and who sells new Ruger® firearms may participate
in the Ruger Rapid Retail Rewards ("4R") ProgramSM.
Points are accumulated by selling new Ruger® firearms between May 29, 2014 and September 30, 2014. Depending on the number of points accumulated,
4R Program points may be redeemed for select Ruger® Reward Firearms and Accessories. The list of available Ruger® Reward Firearms and Accessories and 4R Program point values associated
with each model firearm sold are available online at www.rugerpromo.com.
When you have accumulated enough points to qualify for a 4R Program firearm or accessory, simply submit the necessary information (described at the bottom of this document)
to us and we will redeem your 4R Program points for the product(s) you select.
The following terms and conditions also apply to the 4R Program;
- The Ruger Rapid Retail Rewards ProgramSM is only open to legally employed salespersons of FEDERALLY LICENSED RETAIL FIREARMS DEALERS HAVING A REGULAR PLACE OF BUSINESS with scheduled business hours on premises where such business use is permitted by law, and where products are displayed to the shooting public, and who have a state resale tax number (where applicable).
- Only new Ruger® firearms sold between May 29, 2014 and September 30, 2014 qualify for this Program. Pre-owned or used Ruger® gun sales do not qualify. Law enforcement tax exempt orders do not qualify for the 4R Program. A Ruger® firearm is considered sold when the Form 4473 is completed and the consumer takes possession of the firearm. At that point, the retailer who completed the transfer of the Ruger® firearm can then credit the sale towards the 4R Program.
- All requests for redemption must be postmarked no later than October 15, 2014 and received no later than October 31, 2014. Requests for redemption postmarked after October 15, 2014 or received after October 31, 2014 will not be accepted. Ruger is not responsible for lost, stolen, missing or misdirected mail. Ruger Rapid Retail Rewards ProgramSM points have no cash value. Any points not redeemed in accordance with these terms and conditions will be forfeited.
- Incomplete requests for redemption will not be accepted or processed. You will be notified by email if your submission is not complete, though all materials must be received by the October 31, 2014 deadline. Any incomplete request not corrected and fulfilled by December 15, 2014 will be canceled.
- If the Ruger® Reward Firearm you select is unavailable, Ruger reserves the right to substitute a firearm of equal or greater value. The firearm will be shipped at Ruger's expense to the Federal Firearms Licensee ("FFL") of your choice, though you will be responsible for any transfer fees charged by the FFL holder.
- Earned 4R Program points are subject to verification before redemption. Any 4R Program points that cannot be verified will be deducted and cannot be used to purchase Reward Firearms. Points may not be combined by multiple salespersons.
- The Ruger Rapid Retail Rewards ProgramSM is subject to all local, state and federal laws and regulations. All Reward Firearms must be shipped to
a Federal Firearms Licensee. Not all Ruger® Reward Firearms and Accessories are available in all states and locales. Prior to claiming a Ruger® Rewards Firearm or Accessory, be sure it complies with your local and state laws.
- In accordance with federal law, an IRS Form 1099 will be issued to those participants who redeem their points for a Reward Firearm worth at least $600.
In instances where more than one Reward Firearm or Accessory is earned, the total value of the products will be combined for purposes of issuing an IRS Form 1099.
The value of any firearm or accessory will be determined as the 2014 Ruger® distributor price in effect at the time the Reward Firearm or Accessory is released for shipment.
- Ruger reserves the right to amend or cancel the Ruger Rapid Retail Rewards ProgramSM at any time. Ruger reserves the right to suspend or revoke participation in the Ruger Rapid Retail Rewards ProgramSM if the retailer or salesperson fails to abide by the terms and conditions set forth herein. This program is void where prohibited by law. The offers contained herein are only good in the United States.
REDEEMING 4R PROGRAM POINTS:
In order to redeem your 4R Program Points, you must send us the information listed below. Please do not send us any of the following information until you are ready to claim a Ruger Reward Firearm or Accessory. When you have accumulated enough Points to qualify for a Reward Firearm or Accessory, send us:
- A completed and signed 4R Program Redemption Form. Note that all sections of the form must be completed, including your social security number, which is necessary for preparation of an IRS Form 1099, if applicable;
- A photocopy of your 4R Program Sales Tracking Form with the points you plan to redeem (for the specific firearms points you are using) clearly checked and dated. It is important that you include only a COPY of this sheet as you can continue to earn points and use your unredeemed 4R Program points towards other firearms or accessories;
- Copies of pages 2 and 3 of the Firearms Transaction Record (Form 4473), or a print out of your electronic ATF disposition record showing model, serial number, date sold, approval number and salesperson for each qualified sale;
- If redeeming for a firearm, a current copy of the FFL to whom you want the Ruger® Reward Firearm shipped (a physical copy must be sent).
All of the above information should be sent to:
Ruger 4R Program
90 Rockwood Place
Rochester, NY 14610